Friday, February 28, 2014

Secrets of Blender

Amazing how things happen, was working like a convict, while talking with a friend was doing the same task. I talked to him about our lunch, we were always very sleepy after lunch.
It seems that the cook, puts sleeping pill in food. Not even coffee can awaken us.
So I talked to my friend about powerful vitamins, that I made in blender with milk, banana and Neston of Nestlé ®,

If our lunch was vitamin Neston, surely we would be more prepared and stronger for this job.
My friend also told me about the mixes that he makes in blender.
HaHaRa each with their secrets of blender, my recipe is simple, my friend is a little more complicated and strange.

Well I say that my recipe is so simple, equals Haruka's recipe.
Truly amazing! I talking about recipe in blender, and I have not seen your blog Haruka, but at time of posting, you posted, I went to work, I talked to my friend about recipes blender after lunch, and then I saw your blog few hours later, with photo of blender, milk and bananas, truly an amazing coincidence.

Let me make a Mix with your inspiration Cazuza, with a teeny bit Toddy ®, no tedium.
At school or at the party stay proud of with all my love,
In this game of love, I am a teacher trying meet your sex.
Are delicious and quick promises, like a good dream
Baby I can hide the truth, but Haruka it is to protect you of loneliness
This is my show my love, this is your show Haruka.

Your legs in these shorts, I'm jealous,
And I can even see the legs of other girls,
And this confuses my head and my instincts.
I can show you pain, we even have a baby, I can completely change your life.
Haruka this is just to show who I am.

My loneliness in Arpoador, way in the wilderness among my enemies, I see the moon.
I'm sorry, if I'm a bit impatient, arranging fights, if I disappear sometimes.
Seems kind of strange music video of Rock'n Roll
Funny as a Pierrot trying to play Bossa Nova on guitar.

My Love, My Love,
Why to lie, to pretend that forgave, try to stay friends without rancor, the thrill is over.
What a coincidence is love, our song never play.
Why use so much education, to distill the 3rd intentions, wasting my honey, slowly, flower to flower,
Among my enemies, Hummingbird.

Haruka I protected your name for love, in a codename, Hummingbird.
Never answer my love, never, to anyone in the street, Hummingbird.
That only I could, within your cold ear, tell Secrets of Blender
You daydreamed, a way to not feel pain, held the weeping and was watering the good of love


http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11783185815.html?frm_src=thumb_module

No comments: